11.15.2008

Agrotek Garden Resort

This afternoo, I heading to Hulu Langat, want to visit Ampang Lookout Point. My friends told me about this place, but they only manage to give me very blur direction, maybe I am not familiar with this area. So, I search for the place over Google Map, yes, I found it. Somebody had posted photo on the map.
From the map, is a very easy to find it, so I start the journey with my friend. Without realizing we had pass the junction to the lookout point, this place caught our interest, so we pay a very short visit.
From Cheras heading to Hulu Langat, after passing Pekan Bt 14, you will see a signboard for this place on your left. After turn in, need to drive about 20 min before reach here.
Is a very simple resort, surrounded by nature.



For adventurist, maybe can try this...